Belonging to a Community Group can be vital for your faith in Jesus and for your spiritual growth. God does not intend for any of us to make this journey alone, and He established the church for this reason. As churches grow in number it can be difficult for people to connect with each other and stay connected as part of a family.
What are Community Groups?
Community Groups are anywhere from 6 – 12 adults and their families who meet weekly to grow in their walk with Christ and encourage one another during the week.
Taking seriously our calling to grow in godliness, Community Groups can play a vital role in gospel transformation by providing a context of loving relationships in which the Gospel is applied to everyday living. How? By speaking the truth in love, encouraging each other in Christ, and sharing burdens with grace and compassion.
If you are interested in being a part of a community group please let us know below!
Community Group Schedules
- 4:00 pm - Robby & McKenzie Hill - Bi-Weekly - 307.670.2166
- 5:00 pm - Brad & Melissa Powell - 307.670.0143
- 5:00 pm - Lou & Veronica Jenkins - Bi-Weekly - 307.696.0266
- 6:00 pm - Mark & Kerstin Stevens - 307.696.9079
- 6:30 pm - Mike & Barb Shober - 307.299.6796
- 6:30 pm - Timothy & Candice Young - 307.680.1176
Please contact the Group Leader for the meeting location. For questions about Community Groups, call Timothy Young (307-680-1176) or Robby Hill (307-670-2166).